UC Browser for PC: UC Browser is a browser that runs and feels like Google’s Chrome browser. UC Browser is having all the features and functionality of Chrome, with web extensions and developer tools to install.UC browser is the best browser and it is also available for ios devices, blackberry, and android devices.but it is not available officially for PC users.
You can get the UC browser app on your computer by using the android software emulator called Bluestacks .you can even download the UC browser without using the Blue stacks .follow the steps to install the UC browser on your computer without using Bluestacks.
UC Browser for PC on Windows (7, 8.1 & 10) – Free Download
Features of UC Browser
Now I’m showing the features of the UC browser . Go through the features of UC browser before the installation process.
UC Browser for PC
- UC browser is the fastest browser you can download very fast with a resume option
- You can do multitasking and it is a simple and easy user interface so that users can understand quickly how to use this app
- You can surf the web during night without affecting to your eye much by using night mode. you can decorate your web browser with theme .
- You can surf anonymously and your date won’t be saved anywhere because it has got incognito browsing mode.
- It is having download manager which will help you in managing downloading easily
- You can Load photos and links smoothly
UC Browser for PC Download Steps
Here iam going to give instructions on download process for which you are waiting .first you need is good internet connection and other is graphics driver version of your device should be updated to the latest version.
Ready with these two requirements then you need to follow the steps mentioned below in order to complete the installation of UC browser on your computer without BlueStacks.
- Download the android emulator andy on your device which is available for free on its official website.
- If the android emulator is downloaded install on your device. click on install button to install the andy android emulator.
- After the software start begin you need to login to your google account This will setup 1ClickSync feature between Andy and your Android device. you will see android table on your.
- Open the google play store app on your device and search UC browser in the search bar
- After you find uc browser app on your device
- Tap on install button and the installation process will be done automatically and the app is displayed on your computer.
How to download uc browser using bluestacks for window 7/8:
Bluestack is also an android emulator used to download the apps which are not available officially .you can download UC browser using bluestack. both the procedure are similar but we are using android emulator as blue stacks
- Download the bluestack by clicking the below link
- Install the bluestcks on your computer or laptop
After installing search for UC browser in the search bar.
Tap on the install button. UC browser will be downloaded and installed automatically.
Go to My Apps in Bluestacks and start using UC Browser on your computer.
UC Browser is also available for computers, but you cannot download it from official website you can download unofficially, so you can download and install without problems.For that you need Bluestacks which is one of the most used emulator.